I am overworked, behind, and sick. Everything is okay. Everything is okay. I'm taking a deep breath now. I am overworked, behind, and sick, but this will all pass. As a matter of fact, I think I smell an engineering problem. Optimization of self - go, go, go! Project time span: 3 days. By 3pm on Friday the 9th, I will no longer be overworked, behind, and/or sick.
Issue 1: Sick.
- Sleep - at least 5 hours a night, uninterrupted.
- Water - At least 96 oz a day. Juice does not count.
- Food - Hot food. Good nutrition. No more skipping meals - at least 3 a day. No junk.
- Medicine - Purchasing some sort of effervescent cold remedy. Taking religiously.
- Warmth - Will wear jacket when outside at all times. Will take hot showers every morning and night to clear sinuses OF DOOM.
- Exercise - No running, but study breaks will consist of stretching.
Issue 2: Overworked.
- Company - work in lounges and labs and classrooms with other people as much as possible for sanity's sake.
- Breaks - at least one full hour of every day will be devoted to doing something I want, no matter what is due.
- Workspace - my desk will be kept clean. No matter how in a hurry I am or how late I will be, I always have time to put whatever it is back in a folder or drawer.
Issue 3: Behind.
- Tuesday evening: Finances, filing, family obligations.
- Tuesday night: ECS grading.
- Wednesday morning: Comparch reading.
- Wednesday afternoon: ODO research.
- Wednesday evening: Comparch writing.
- Wednesday night: Matsci experiments and analysis.
- Thursday morning: HFID coding.
- Thursday afternoon: Matsci draft writing.
- Thursday night: HFID presentation.
- Friday morning: Matsci final writing.
- Friday night: Formal dancing. Lord help me.
- Comparch studying.
- Comparch coding.
- HFID writing.
- HPV compiling.
- HPV designing.
- Matsci presentation.
- Matsci studying.
- Career fair publicity.
- Expo prep.
- Discrete testing.
- Personal correspondence.